Ingegneria del Suono
The course is organized by the Department of Science and Methods for Engineering of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, in cooperation with RCF SpA, a leading international manufacturer of professional sound products and systems.
The learning topics are grouped into four modules as follows:
1) Environmental Acoustics in open air and inner spaces including design and simulation methods.
2) Transducers and speaker systems including clusters, arrays and point source configurations.
3) Electronics including circuit analysis, filters, amplifiers and DSP.
4) Sound systems design including practical experiences in measurements, listening tests and tuning.
The technical contents provided in this University course will be completed by the direct experience of RCF laboratories, since 1949 involved in the design, manufacturing and market applications of professional products and systems fortheatres, concerts, auditoriums, airports, cruise ships, shopping malls, cinemas, stadia.
- Department of Science and Methods for Engineering
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy,
- RCF SpA, via Raffaello 13, Reggio Emilia, Italy, www.rcf.it
Prof. Luca Larcher
Department of Science and Methods for Engineering
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
More info and download:
Course presentation - ed. 2014 (PDF file)
Come Iscriversi - How to apply
Call 2014 (Italian)
Call 2014 - Annex A
Call 2014 - Annex B
Sound Engineering content
Results of the candidate evaluation (2014)
Final exams results (2014)